Doing Business with Washington State Agencies
The Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (DES), along with agency offices located around the state, purchase millions of dollars’ worth of products and services from area businesses each year. Attendees will learn more about how to participate in state contracting and be better prepared to take part in this government marketplace. Servando Patlan, Business Diversity & Outreach Manager, Department of Enterprise Services, will be presenting.
This session will cover the following key topics:
1. What products/services do Washington State agencies purchase?
2. Where and how do you start selling to them?
3. What are the requirements to do business with the state?
4. How do I locate opportunities and what is the buying process?
5. How can I become a construction subcontractor?
6. What projects are upcoming?