Let’s Talk Business! Social Small Business: Streamlining your Social Media Strategy
Entrepreneurs spend a lot of time updating their social media pages, hoping to attract investors. This webinar will cover a proven and more efficient way to use social media to appeal to your target audience. With this simple step-by-step plan, you can focus your efforts and maximize your results.
Please join Kristal Johnson as she outlines the “3 Cs” of the social media strategy plan: connect, collaborate, and cultivate.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to determine which social network is right for your business;
- The culture of social networks: Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram;
- Why concentrating on one or two networks is better than trying to cover them all;
- How to post to Pinterest every six months and get engagement all year;
- What content to include to attract investors . . .
About the Presenter:
Kristal Johnson, president and CEO of FundJoy LLC. Under her direction, FundJoy LLC has helped organizations find the sustainable funding they need to establish their brand or build on service offerings. Kristal has authored many peer-reviewed publications related to fundraising and marketing. She is a Women Empowering Change Professional Award winner and the author of the book “Social Fundraising Strategies.” Kristal is a long-standing member of the Grant Professionals Association, Nonprofit Technology Network and serves as a peer reviewer for the United Way of Greater Houston’s Community Building Grants program.