Puyallup: Your Home Based Business- Start Smart
Thinking about starting a home-based business?
Home-based businesses are a great option for military spouses, stay at home parents, and the retired. Join local business coach Christine Buckley, the U.S. Small Business Administration, and Pierce County Library as they walk you through what it really takes to start and run a business.
This free workshop will help you understand:
- The benefits and challenges of working from home
- What kind of businesses would be a good fit
- How to craft a successful business plan
- Free resources for market and business research
- Local resources to help you get to the next stage of business ownership
This workshop is part of the Your Business – Start Smart series.