Your Business— Start Smart: Parkland/Spanaway Library
13718 Pacific Ave S
Tacoma, WA 98444
Thinking about going into business for yourself?
Join a local business coach and representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration and Pierce County Library System as they walk you through what it really takes to start and run a business. Whether you are purchasing a company, starting a new venture, or seeking a franchise award, you’ll learn whether starting a business is right for you at this time in your life and in this economic cycle.
This free workshop will help you understand:
- How personal and business motivations effect success
- The essential qualities of an entrepreneur
- Differences in the startup, purchasing a business, and a franchise award
- Different types of legal structures and why one might incorporate
- Elements of a good business plan
- Free resources for market and business research
- Pros and cons of different financing options available
- Local resources to help you to the next stage of business ownership
This is a free workshop, however, registration is required