INSPIRE: Women’s Business Conference
Early Bird registration NOW OPEN!
INSPIRE Women’s Business Conference was created for forward-looking women business owners and business leaders in our community. These women seek to increase their knowledge to overcome challenges they face in business, build their confidence with new skills, effectively communicate value to their customers, and bring innovation into their organization.
Date: May 2, 2018 – Small Business Week!
Time: 8:00 am-3:00 pm, Happy Hour starts at 3:00 p.m!
Location: Center for Business & Innovation, 4220 6th Ave SE Lacey, WA
Cost: $55*/Attendee | $300/Exhibitor | $750+/Sponsor
*scholarships available, please contact Traci for information email@example.com | 360.464.6050
7:30 a.m. – Check in & Registration
7:45 a.m. – Exhibitor Tables Open
8:00 a.m – Breakfast & Morning Keynote:
9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – Breakout Session #1
10:30 – 11:45 a.m. – Breakout Session #2
12:00 p.m. – Luncheon Program
1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. – Breakout Session #3
3:00 p.m. – Event Closes
3:00 p.m. Happy Hour & Networking!
2018 Breakout Session Topics: Coming Soon!
2017 Breakout Session Topics
- Communication in Leadership – Betty Lochner, Cornerstone Coaching & Training LLC
- Build a Business, Not Just a Job – Nancy LaPointe, Navigate Financial
- Delight Your Customers: Strengthen Your Value Proposition – Andrea Ramage, Somersault Consulting LLC
- Unstuck: Design Thinking for Innovative Problem Solving – Andrea Ballard, Expecting Change LLC
- Money Clarity – Money Confident! – Mary Billerbeck, Financially Fit Living
- Should You Get Certified? The Real Deal on Women-Owned Small Business Certifications – Kate Hoy, Washington PTAC
- The Laws of Marketing – Dr. Agnes Furst, Another Way Marketing
- For the Love of Money! What Every Start-Up, Solopreneur and Small Business Owner Must Know To Channel Their Inner CFO – Debbie Page, DebbiePage.com
- State Regulatory Panel – Scott Hitchcock, Office of Regulatory Innovation & Assistance (ORIA)