Let’s Talk Business
Let’s Talk Business is a free weekly webinar series occurring every Wednesday from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) hosted by the Washington Center for Women in Business.
LTB features presenters with a wide range of business backgrounds to present or answer questions on a variety of business topics. These FREE weekly webinars are a great chance for small businesses and entrepreneurs to expand their skills on topics such as How to Select the Appropriate Legal Entity for your Business, to Sales and Marketing, Intellectual Property, Contracts, Finance and Social Media topics, and more!
Any business can log in from the comfort of their office or home, or you can listen-on on the go!
Upcoming Webinars (click the link for more details and to register!)
- December 20- Intro to Business Startup, CB&I Staff
- December 27 – No webinar, Happy Holidays!
- January 17- Intro to Business Startup, CB&I Staff
- February 28-Social Small Business: Streamlining your Social Media Strategy
Previously Recorded Webinars – Instant Access
- Planning Your Human Capital (Hiring & Employing the RIGHT people for your organization)
- Making Your P&L Work for You
- Location, Location, Location!
- Starting a Business Q&A
- 10-Point Online Marketing Checkup
- Business Ownership & Exploration: Is Franchising Right for You?
- Laying the Groundwork for Government Contracts
- What You Need to Know about IT for Your Biz
- Finding a Mentor that’s Right for YOU
- Confidence, Conversions and the Science of Sales
- Exporting for Small Business
- Finance for Small Business
- Contract Clauses for Small Business
- Your Business on Yelp: Managing Your Online Reputation
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and what does it mean for Small Business?
- Using Instagram to Market Your Small Business
Let’s Talk FAQs
Q: Do I have to be a woman or part of a woman owned small business to participate in these webinars?
A: Not at all. Let’s Talk Business is brought to you by the Washington Center for Women in Business and we do have a goal of helping women entrepreneurs succeed – but we are available for any female, male, veteran, minority, disadvantaged, disabled or any other business owner. Not only for these webinars, but for our one-on-one services as well.
Q: How do I participate?
A: Please click on the webinar title above, you will be redirected to a registration page. Enter your information and you will be emailed instructions for participating in each webinar.
Q: I want to participate in ALL the Let’s Talk Business webinars? Do I have to do a separate registration for each?
A: Yes. However, if you truly want to register for each one, please email Traci Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you can be registered by our staff.
Q: I have more questions! Where do I get answers?
A: We’re happy to answer, please contact Program Manager, Traci Hansen for further questions. 360-464-6050 | email@example.com