WCWB Resources for COVID-19
No Cost One-on-One Coaching
Additional COVID-19 Coaching Services include:
- Social Media
- eCommerce Website Building
Brought to you by the WCWB & the Thurston Center for Business & Innovation and paid for by an SBA grant, we are bringing professional services to our local businesses! Need help moving your business online? Time to get official with your accounting practices? We can help! Please fill out our application below! We will match recipients with a professional consultant skilled in the area in which they need assistance.
NEW AS OF OCTOBER 2020!
Need help moving your business online? Time to get official with your accounting practices? Affected by COVID 19? We can help! Please fill out our application below! We will match approved applicants with a professional consultant skilled in the areas of:
· Ecommerce Website Development: If your business does not currently have an ecommerce website we can have one of our consultants build you one at no cost to you.
· Accounting: One of our accounting consultants can setup an accounting system, get your current system in order, or help with your taxes at no cost.
· Human Resources: A human resource consultant can help you develop an employee handbook, make sure you are in compliance with legal requirements, or help with employee retention.
· Business Bankruptcy: Receive free legal help and advice with business bankruptcy filing.
· Hospitality: Receive free help with seating configurations, menu selection and pricing, staffing considerations, marketing, and curbside pickup and delivery options.
· W Marketplace: For women owned or gender balanced businesses receive an upgraded online store subscription with the recently launched WMarketplace.
Requirements for Applicants: Business must be located in one of the following counties: Thurston, Lewis, Mason, Grays Harbor or Pacific. Must have been in business by January 31, 2020. Must have been impacted by COVID-19. For ecommerce websites, the business cannot currently have an ecommerce site. Application approval is on a first come first serve basis until current funding is exhausted.
Thank you to our current ScaleUp Consulting funding partners Thurston County, the Lacey Small Business Development Center, and the City of Olympia.
Applications found here: https://wcwb.org/wcwb-scaleup-