Have you ever wanted to be your own boss or have the urge to start a business? Join instructor John Morosco for an exciting seminar that lays down a foundation to become an entrepreneur. This program will give the participants a realistic view of what steps they need to take to own a small business or company. We approach this topic with interactive discussions with those in attendance and having guest speakers and community business leaders share experiences with you. The goal at the end of the program is that you have enough information and a foundation to pursue a career as an entrepreneur.
What you can expect at the end of this half-day program:
1. Discover how you can have passion and vision for work when owning your own company and doing what is fun in your life
2. Hear what it means to have control and flexibility of your time
3. Learn the advantages and pitfalls of self-employment
4. Discuss the benefits and challenges you can be to yourself and society owning your own business
5. Learn of classes, programs, and resources that may be available to assist you to start your own business