February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
New Coronavirus relief provisions were signed into law on December 27th, 2020. This training webinar will cover key elements of the legislation with a focus on the new round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP loans) and the application process:
- SBA Debt relief and other programs
- EIDL & EIDL Advance
- Special lending accessibility in the new legislation for certain businesses
- Update on how and where to apply for a new or additional PPP
- Allowed uses for the PPP loans
- Eligibility for the PPP, how to prepare and work with your lender
- Key improvements and changes to the PPP
- Preparation for loan forgiveness
- Where to get additional help
Technical assistance providers for bi-lingual and underserved small businesses are encouraged to attend.
Q and A will be covered as time allows.
This webinar will be repeated bi-weekly as needed.
Steve Burke, Washington SBDC Certified Business Advisor
Janie Sacco, Marketing and Outreach Specialist, Seattle District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
Mark Costello, Deputy District Director, Seattle District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration