Many of today’s workers struggle to manage their financial lives — and it impacts work more than you may realize. Employees identify money as a top source of significant stress1, and 83 percent of workers say their employer’s financial benefits are critical to their financial security.2
Join us for the next event in our Workplace Spotlight webcast series and get insights on how a financial wellness program can help reduce employee stress at work and increase retention.
During this webcast, you will learn about:
- Why financial health impacts workers’ job performance.
- How student debt affects America’s workforce and how companies like Medix are helping employees fight it.
- How employer financial wellness programs can help increase engagement and retention.
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to ensure you’re in the best shape possible for future workplace changes that may come about along the way.
Approved for 1 HRCI credit, 1 SHRM credit, and 1 CPE credit hour.
1. Stress in America – American Psychological Association, February 2015
2. 2016 Workplace Benefits Report – Bank of America Merrill Lynch, April 2016REGISTER HERE