The Washington Center for Women in Business created its fifth annual INSPIRE Women’s Business Conference for forward-looking women business owners and business leaders in our community. Attendees seek to increase their knowledge to overcome the challenges they face in business, learn new skills, effectively communicate value to their customers, and bring innovation into their organization. Last year over 200 women attended the conference and event organizers expect this year to attract even more. If your target market is women business leaders, don’t miss this event!
WHO: Washington Center for Women in Business
WHAT: INSPIRE – Women’s Business Conference
WHEN: August 25, September 1, & September 8 2020
TIME: 11:30 am – 1 pm
WHERE: This is a 3-day virtual event on Zoom
TICKETS: FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit https://wcwb.org/inspire/ or
call Robin Houde, Creative Strategist, WCWB @ (360) 464-6061.
DAY ONE Introduction and Tips for Women in Business Panel Panel Moderator: Michael Cade, Executive Director Thurston EDC Panel Participants:
- Nicole Green, Director of Business Development & Marketing South Sound Behavioral, Senior Marcomm Strategist at Social B Marketing & Communications.
- Angela Tohler, Nutritionist and Founder True You for Life
- Danielle Williams, Owner Pieces to Peaces and Founder Heart & Hustle Oly Night Market
- Jennifer Dye, Regional Director & Certified SBDC Advisor
DAY TWO Breakout Sessions Breakout Speakers:
- Logan Reed, Logan Reed Coaching and Call Me Unstoppable, Topic: Conversational Intelligence: The Neuroscience of Effective Communication.
- Natasha Ashenhurst, Mosaic Marketing, Topic: Building your Brand
- Taralee Muhli, Senior Director Transition 360, Topic: Preparing your Business for Sale
- Ann Adams, Associate Dean of Students and Director of Career Development, Topic: Doing Business with Multiple Generations
DAY THREE Keynote Speaker: Roni Sasaki, Paraolympic Gold Medal Winner and founder and owner of Enviromet
Thank you, Sponsors!
South Sound Behavioral Health- GOLD
Contact us for sponsorship information.
About the Washington Center for Women in Business The Washington Center for Women in Business (WCWB) is a program of the Center for Business & Innovation (CB&I), whose mission is to empower entrepreneurs to succeed in business by providing coaching, training, and technical assistance on a wide variety of business topics. The WCWB differs from other programs under the CB&I in that it’s Business Coaches are focused on helping women entrepreneurs achieve their business goals. The WCWB is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.