Let’s Talk Business is a free webinar series hosted by the Washington Center for Women in Business.
LTB features presenters with a wide range of business backgrounds to present or answer questions on a variety of business topics. These FREE webinars are a great chance for small businesses and entrepreneurs to expand their skills on topics such as How to Select the Appropriate Legal Entity for your Business, to Sales and Marketing, Intellectual Property, Contracts, Finance and Social Media topics, and more!
Any business can log in from the comfort of their office or home, or you can listen-on on the go!
Upcoming Webinars (click the link for more details and to register!)
The WCWB is excited to announce that we have partnered with a variety of governmental agencies in offering FREE educational workshops and webinars, as part of our Let’s Talk Business Series. Check it out! Date and registration link for the December episode coming soon!
December: Retirement Marketplace for Small Business
The WCWB is excited to announce that we have partnered with The WA State Society for Financial Awareness in offering FREE Financial Literacy Webinars as part of our Let’s Talk Business Series. Check it out!
October 31: Women Approaching Retirement and BeyondDownload Event Flyer Download Event Flyer
December 19: Preparing for Tax SeasonDownload Event Flyer
Catch Up on Previous LTB Episodes!
Business Startup & Planning
- Introduction to Business Startup
- Business Ownership and Exploration: Is Franchising the Right Match
- Planning Your Human Capital
- Contract Clauses for Small Business
- What Managers Need to Know to be Successful
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- Washington State’s Paid Family and Medical Leave Program
- Starting a Nonprofit Part I
- Starting a Nonprofit Part II
Social Media & Marketing
- Your Business on Yelp: Managing Your Online Reputation
- 10-Point Marketing Checkup
- Using Instagram to Market Your Small Business
- The Power of Customer Reviews
- Confidence, Conversions and the Science of Sales
- Creating a Plan & Getting Started Using Videos on Social Media
- Marketing & Networking Intentionally
- The CORE Edge: Finding Your Inner Brand
- How to Multiply Yourself as a Brand with Social Media
- Is Your Website Your #1 Salesperson
- Why Your Small Business Needs Video Marketing
- How to Effectively Conduct Trade Shows and Events
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Website
- Social Media and Your Small Business Marketing Plan
- Automate Your Marketing System
- Finance for Small Business
Making Your P&L Work for You (2017 Version)
- Making Your Profit & Loss Report (P&L) Work For You (2019 Version)
- How to Get a Small Business Loan
- Turning Time into Profit
- Location Location Location
- How to Set Goals AND Achieve Them
- What You Need to Know about IT
- Hack the Hacker: Cyber Security for Small Businesses
- Exporting for Small Business
- What is SEO and what does it mean for Small Business
- Laying the Groundwork for Government Contracts
- Demystifying Woman-Owned Business Certifications
- Finding the Right Mentor for You
- The Entrepreneur’s Secret Weapon: Discover the Tools for Success and Innovation at your Public Library
- Top 20 Online Tools for Small Business Owners
Governmental Partner Episodes
Let’s Talk FAQs
Q: Do I have to be a woman or part of a woman owned small business to participate in these webinars?
A: Not at all. Let’s Talk Business is brought to you by the Washington Center for Women in Business and we do have a goal of helping women entrepreneurs succeed – but we are available for any female, male, veteran, minority, disadvantaged, disabled or any other business owner. Not only for these webinars, but for our one-on-one services as well.
Q: How do I participate?
A: Please click on the webinar title above, you will be redirected to a registration page. Enter your information and you will be emailed instructions for participating in each webinar.
Q: I want to participate in ALL the Let’s Talk Business webinars? Do I have to do a separate registration for each?
A: Yes. However, if you truly want to register for each one, please email Ryan Norskog ([email protected]) and you can be registered by our staff.
Q: I have more questions! Where do I get answers?
A: We’re happy to answer, please contact Program Manager, Eva Coblentz for further questions. 360-464-6050 |[email protected]