“I’m so grateful to have found this class!
It was thought provoking, fun, interactive and invaluable!
[The instructor] was great!!! Thank you!!!”
Engage and interact in this live instructor-led class taught by experienced entrepreneurs. This course is approved self-employment training through the Washington State Self-Employment Assistance Program (SEAP).
Included in the class is a workbook, recorded webinars, other course materials, resources and four individual coaching sessions. Ongoing support after the course is concluded is available at a reduced cost.
Classes meet online via webinar at 9:00am – 11:00am
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Cash Flow
- Operations & Legal
- Business Financing
Who should attend?
This 8-week course is ideal for:
- Those who want to get serious about starting their business
- Those who need to write a business plan to qualify for financing or other purposes
- Those who are looking for an approved Self-Employment Assistance Program (SEAP) provider through Washington State Employment Security Department (What’s SEAP?) (SEAP Approved Providers)
- Those who are looking for an Eligible Training Provider (ETP) approved education program through CareerBridge
- Those who would like to learn from a flexible location (course is live but webinar based, so you may attend from home, work, coffee shops, or anywhere!)