Engage and interact in this live instructor-led class taught by an experienced business professional. This course is approved self-employment training through the Washington State Self-Employment Assistance Program (SEAP).
Included in the course are a business plan workbook, recorded webinars, business start-up resources, and two months of free access to Live Plan Business Plan Application.
Classes meet online via webinar at 9:00am – 11:00am
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Location, Products and Services
- Market Research
- Business Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Operations Management
- Planning for Financial Success
- Completing your Business Plan
About the Instructor:
Sean Moore, Business Coach
Before joining the WCWB as a Business Coach Sean spent seven years teaching a wide variety of management and marketing courses at the collegiate level. Additionally, Sean has nine years of retail management experience and has spent a total of eighteen years working in the retail sector with specialized experience in the action sports and outdoor industries. Five years of his experience was working in a world class customer service environment. In his various retail positions Sean gained proficiency in social media marketing, integrated marketing, visual merchandising and inventory control. In 2012 he completed a Ph.D. in Organizational Change and Development at Southern Cross University. He conducted research in relation to environmentally responsible organizations, knowledge management and environmental performance.
Who should attend?
This 8-week course is ideal for:
- Those who want to get serious about starting their business
- Those who need to write a business plan to qualify for financing or other purposes
- Those who are looking for an approved Self-Employment Assistance Program (SEAP) provider through Washington State Employment Security Department (What’s SEAP?) (SEAP Approved Providers)
- Those who are looking for an Eligible Training Provider (ETP) approved education program through CareerBridge
- Those who would like to learn from a flexible location (course is live but webinar based, so you may attend from home, work, coffee shops, or anywhere!)