The Intro to Business Startup is designed for those who are thinking about starting a business or are in the early planning stages. Learn the fundamental elements of what makes a business successful, the basics of business planning, and the steps to take to turn an idea into a reality.
Intro Classes are held once a month either through webinar or in person at the Thurston EDC Center for Business & Innovation in the South Puget Sound Community College Lacey Campus. Intro to Business Startup Classes are FREE to the public. The Intro to Business Startup class is ideal for:
- Those who have a new business idea but are not sure where to start.
- Those who want to learn more about writing a business plan.
- Those who want to learn more about what it takes to become an entrepreneur.
- Those who want to learn the basics on funding a business.
- Those who want to learn more about the Washington Center for Women in Business and the Center for Business & Innovation resources available for you!
On the Web: https://wcwb.org/calendar
Email [email protected] for more information.
Workshops and courses are supported by:
To learn more, please contact our office at: 360.754.6320